Who is Merlo?
- Merlo is an Italian private company who manufactures their products in Italy.
- Merlo will not use any Chinese steel in any of its products, Merlo will only use Swedish steel.
- Merlo Manufactures 90% of their telehandler components. The industry average is 30%.
- Merlo reinvests 9.7% of total revenue back into engineering; the industry average is between 2 and 3%.
- Merlo’s core business is Telehandlers.
- Merlo invented telehandlers.
- Merlo has pioneered every significant innovation in telehandlers.
- Merlo invented Rotative telehandler.
- Merlo is the only manufacturer to offer frame leveling on or off stabilizers.
- Merlo is the only manufacturer that offers side shift with zero D-rate of lift capacity.
- Merlo is the only telehandler manufacturer that puts mechanical valves on the hydraulic cylinders that close whenever they are not being fed oil. (unprecedented load safety, and true safe man basket use).
- Merlo is the only manufacturer that incorporates an electronic anti-tip system into every telehandler they sell in North America.
See them in action!
Merlo Home Page
Merlo Video Links (see them in action)